Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Try This!: MAC's New Dual-Ended Mascara, Haute and Naughty Lash


    Yes, Glamazons, we know all about the controversy swirling around MAC cosmetics right now with the whole Rodarte makeup collection. While I'm glad to hear that the brand has decided to turn it around and rename products in the line, I was more excited about this new mascara they recently launched! (Sounds vain, I know, but I am a beauty product whore, so I just couldn't help myself in being enamored with what's laying in front of me instead of a collection that I haven't even touched yet!)
    I also have to say that while I usually love everything that MAC comes out with, their mascaras usually suck. The formula is either too goopy for my liking or the brush just does nothing to accent my lashes. However, the Haute & Naughty Lash is a winner!
    The mascara features two different sized wands in one container. The skinny wand located at the top is hot pink and is perfect to achieve a more natural, less glam look. The fat wand has a sparkly purple cap and gives you va-va-voom lush lashes. Because I have long, lifeless lashes that stick out and do nothing, I start with an eyelash curler. Then, I use the fat wand to add definition and volume. I end the process by brushing along the tips of my lashes with the skinny brush to add a bit of separation.
    MAC Haute & Naughty Lash ($18) is available now on maccosmetics.com and nordstrom.com. However, it won't hit your nearest MAC counter until September 16.

    xo
    Ferocia

Blog Archive