Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Best Beauty News Ever: MAC Is Launching A Wonder Woman Collection

    Hey Glamazons! Oh, this just makes my adult Ferocia life!
    MAC announced Wednesday that it will be teaming up with DC Comics to release a limited edition line of color cosmetics inspired by Wonder Woman Spring 2011. This line will include lipsticks, eyeshadows, blush and nail polishes ranging in prices from $13-$49.50.
    Oh magical comic figure glee! From the age of three to about seven, I thought I was Wonder Woman...I even wore the magical golden wrist bands! (Ok, they were only rubber bands, but in my five-year-old head they were the real things.)
    Isn't this the best news ever, Glamazons?! Are you just as excited about this collection as I am?

    xo
    Ferocia

Blog Archive