Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

AD GLAM: Evan Rachel Wood Is SMOKIN' In The Ads For Gucci's New Women's Scent 'Guilty'



    Um, wow.
    As previously reported earlier this week, Evan Rachel Wood shot the ads for Gucci's latest women's scent called Guilty. And, just as I predicted, this advertisement is debauchery incarnate! I mean, I feel guilty just looking at it! (Hence, in my book, it WINS!) It's sexy (without being raunchy) and I live for the subtle smokey eye Wood is rocking.
    Frida Giannini, Gucci's creative director, describes the campaign's protagonist (ie Wood) as a "daredevil who takes risks."
    I'm going to take a "risk" and add this sexy, gold scent to my boudoir as soon as it hits shelves in September. Oh, and just in case you want to start saving up now so that you can nab your own as well, here are the prices:
    -$55 (for 30 ml)
    -$74 (for 50 ml)
    -$94 (for 75 ml)
    -$39 (for deodorant spray)
    -$49 (for body lotion)
    -$42 (for shower gel)
    -$50 (for body-shimmer powder)

    So, what do you think of this ad, Glamazons? Do you think it's sexy? (Or maybe you think it's skanky?!) Tell us!

    xo
    Ferocia

Blog Archive