Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Magazine Glam: T.I. Covers JET and Marries Tiny in a Three-City Tour



    It's official. Rapper T.I. wed his longtime girlfriend, Tiny, at a courthouse in Miami Beach yesterday. But that's not all. They're taking their show on the road via UsWeekly.com.

    Their next stop is a wedding in front of friends and family on a private island off the coast of Miami.  Then, they'll host a reception in Atlanta and party with friends in Las Vegas.

    That sounds worth the wait to me. This is totally the year of the long-term fiancee (shout out to LaLa).




    T.I. also covers JET this month in a crisp white suit and an angry stare. Judging from the cover line, he addresses the many media rumors and lies that seem to plague him. Hmm. I'm way more excited to see wedding photos. Apparently, Tiny's wearing Valentino (work!).

    AND I think they are soo cute together! Congrats to the new couple.


    Kisses,

    Coutura

Blog Archive