Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Shop Estee Lauder, Fergie Shoes and More for Breast Cancer Awareness Month!



    National Breast Cancer Awareness Month is here! Now is as good a time as any to donate to breast cancer research and spread awareness.

    But don't let it stop once October ends. For many women and their families, breast cancer is a year-round reality. In the past two years, breast cancer has affected my life; my aunt passed away from breast cancer last year, and another treasured family member is currently fighting it.

    I miss my Aunt dearly, and am helping my family member through her own battle, but I don't at all feel defeated or discouraged.

    Everyday, scientists are coming up with ways to combat the disease including a breathalyzer that will soon be used to detect cancerous cells. And by going for routine checkups, I can personally do my part to prevent it and get early detection should I be diagnosed. And I encourage every woman to do the same!

    That's not all. You can indulge in some guilt-free beauty, clothing and shoe-shopping, where proceeds are donated to breast cancer research.  

    Fergie is selling a hot pink pump (the Hope shoe) from her line, Fergie Shoes, during QVC’s “FFANY Shoes on Sale” event on October 15th. She'll sell the adorable pump for half the price, with 100% of the proceeds going to breast cancer research! Love it. Watch QVC on Friday, October 15th to shop the shoes from 7PM to 10PM.

    In the meantime, you can shop these fab finds to donate to breast cancer research. From Essie nail polish to Bobbi Brown eyeshadow to Lily Pulitzer scarves, the proceeds are going to a good cause. See, good for your closet and your conscience!

Blog Archive