Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

FIRST LOOK! Mulberry for Target (In Stores Tomorrow!)



    Glamazons, your Fall wardrobe is not complete without a luxe, statement handbag. And now that my beloved bag line Mulberry has hit Target, you can buy delectable arm candy without breaking the bank.

    Why do I love Mulberry so? It blends luxury and style with an eclectic, quirky English sensibility. The glamazing pieces have found fans in Alexa Chung (who has a handbag named after her), Mischa Barton, Kate Moss, Kate Bosworth, Scarlett Johansson and more.






    Mirroring favorites from their eponymous collection like the Leopard Bayswater Bag and that adorable Lily Leopard Print Shoulder Bag, the Mulberry for Target line features leopard print, quilts and patent leather bags that are just gorgeous!

    Mark my words - I will be making the pink leopard bag my everyday purse!

    Check out the collection below, and tell me: will you be shopping the line when it his Target stores tomorrow, October 10th?

















    Don't you love it? Get more info on the line here.

    Kisses,

    Coutura

Blog Archive