Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Breaking Beauty News: Keira Knightley's New Bobbed 'Do


    Hey Glamazons! So, I've finally been able to climb out from underneath my pile of knit clothing and as I scour the net I see this awesome new hair from Keira Knightley. Um, LOVE. (The hair color? Not so much; but then again that's a whole 'nother topic of discussion to be had.) Although she's no stranger to short hair, I think that this look suits her very well. She looks grown-up and sophisticated. I wonder if she got this haircut due to a new movie role that she's filming? Or maybe it's because she's a Chanel gal? (Doesn't she look totally classic Chanel here?!) I'm only saying because it looks so drastically different than the looks that she usually goes for (see Exhibits A, B and C below):


    Here she is rocking very pretty (but mainstream) two-toned ringlets...


    Now she's all banged out....

    And wait! This has got to be a wig, right?! Just because it looks so horrible..and made me laugh. Not because it looked horrible, but because it looked so much like a horribly obvious wig ahahahaha....

    So, what do you think of her new haircut, Glamazons!? Do you hate it or love it? Tell me everything in the comments section below.

    xo
    Ferocia

Blog Archive