Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

GLAM OR SHAM?: Rihanna's French Roll




    I remember when I was a child, about five or so, my Mom would get dressed up for galas with my Father with her hair in a French roll with pearl bobby pins. She looked so gorgeous, and I always wanted to be down (maybe why I love playing dress up now). It was fabulous then, but is the French roll back, two (or so LOL) decades letter?


    Rihanna thinks so. The diva has been rocking long hair as of late (completely NOT my favorite) and recently, switched up her look with a French Roll. And there was no gala in sight --- she was out on the town in a purple cropped sweatshirt, orange pants and gold wedge pumps.


    Lovelovelove the shoes, but can do without the dressy hairstyle? And are French Rolls antiquated, or are they back in style? Discuss: is she Glam or Sham?

    Kisses,

    Coutura

    Photo Source

Blog Archive