Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

GLAM OR SHAM?: Rihanna's New Album Cover (And Ferocia's Obsession With Ja'Maal Buster Eyelashes)


    Um, have you seen this awesome amazingingness from the lovely Rihanna?!
    The pop star is gearing up to release her new album, Loud, November 16 and she recently leaked this photo of the album cover. My attention was first called to it on Twitter when one of my good beauty blogging friends tweeted it saying that we looked so much alike. While I do think that we totally look like distant cousins from another motha, the only thing that really caught my eye about this picture are those beautiful eyelashes! Who created such a look?!
    Well, the beauty gods haphazardly answered my wish earlier this week during dinner. Here I am being Chatty Cathy with a good friend of mine when up walks the eyelash guru himself Ja'Maal Buster. Yep, Glamazons. He's the one that hooked RiRi up with those uberglam eyelashes. LOVE.
    So, as a result, I've decided that I'm going to stalk Ja'Maal to get an interview for the blog (wish me luck!)
    In the meantime, what do you think of the Loud album cover?! While I'm not a huge fan of the long ragin' red hair on RiRi (I like the short look better) I think she looks amazing and can't wait to hear the album. So my vote is for GLAM. What's yours?!

    xo
    Ferocia

Blog Archive