Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Nigel Barker's Eternally Beautiful Face (Oh, And He Has A New Book Out, Too)


    Nigel Barker really does have a beautiful face, Glamazons. And can you believe that my fellow blogging buddy Glambr grilled him about his skincare regime to no end and he doesn’t even really have one?! (Just drinks a lot of water..talk about some good genes!) That's him above..signing one of his new books for me. Isn't this an amazing pic?! Don't you love my Michelle Obama hair?! But (per usual), I’m getting ahead of myself..let me rewind back to the beginning.

    One particularly stressful morning as I was wondering how the heck I was going to pay my rent for the month, I made my way down to SoHo to hear what Nigel Barker had to say about his new book, Beauty Equation. It was kind of strange that it was at Citibabes, which is basically like a daycare center for really rich parents, but whatever. Who am I to question event spaces? Needless to say, it turned out that having the background noise of screaming children while attempting to listen to this great man talk about his new book was not a particularly awesome experience so there wasn’t much that I got from the presentation.

    However, lucky for me and my addiction to E! Television that I caught him the night before during a segment giving some pretty awesome style and red carpet tips.

    Side note: You know how sometimes you take a pic and it looks like you have a third chin? Well, he said on the E! segment that you can avoid this by tilting your head back and then bringing it slowly forward right before taking a photo. No more turkey neck..genius!

    While he did give some interesting background about himself (it seems like the man is head over heels in love with his wife) all I could think about was the fact that he is just as gorgeous as he looks on TV (if not better). I also thought that what a breathtakingly beautiful child we could have together.

    But, all that is beside the point. The point is that his book is not as pretentious as one would think (considering that his main gig is to judge young girls on America's Next Top Model) and that I think that you should check it out. It also just happens to feature pictures of several editors that I know or have worked in the past with so it makes it that much more cooler in my book. (We all know that it would have been even more amazing if I’d have been featured in it as well, but that’s ok. I have high hopes and dreams that we’ll one be working together in some form of fabulous capacity.)

    And how awesome is that he signed my book “To the most beautiful woman in the world?!” Yes, Glamazons, true story. (See below)

    Beauty Equation retails for about $15 and is available now for purchase at a major bookstore near you (think Barnes & Noble). Be sure to let me know what you think of it after you check it out!

    xo

    Ferocia

Blog Archive