Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

GLAM OR SHAM?: Sade, Alicia Keys, Beyonce, Jennifer Hudson and More at the Keep A Child Alive Black Ball




    The stars were out for yesterday's Keep A Child Alive Black Ball at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City, and I have to say this is one event I hate to have missed! Not that I had money for the ticket which I heard cost $50,000 a seat! And not that I was terribly bored yesterday (I was hanging out in Miami for a blogger event I threw for my job! But more on that later...).

    I'm mad I missed it because Sade and Alicia Keys performed one of my favorite songs, "Love is Stronger than Pride." Sigh. Live vicariously like me through the video below.

    The red carpet was just as exciting! Check out the looks I loved below and vote for your favorite!

    Beyonce wore a fuschia gown by Andrew GN which featured a sweetheart neckline and draping at the waist. Not a fan of the color, but love the natural makeup on her.





    Alicia Keys chose a gray printed gown with gathering around her baby bump.




    She wore Indian headdress again (similar to her look at her wedding to Swizz Beatz) and her hair in an elegant bun.




    These two stay with the Sears photo poses. Cute (I guess).





    Jennifer Hudson showed off her svelte figure in a velvet, curve-hugging dress, strappy stilettos and sexy, dark lips. Gorgeous!




    Whitney Houston gave us a head of wild, unkempt curls and a short black dress. She was...umm...animated on the red carpet. Not her best moment.




    Uma Thurman wore a burgundy gown with asymmetric stripes around the waist, a crystal brooch and clutch and a leopard print cardigan. Yikes. Not elegant or polished at all.





    June Ambrose continued her turban moment from New York Fashion Week in a black turban and a gown with a sequined black top and blue skirt with floral embroidery. What a fun, high-fashion and exciting look! I'm a fan.




    Sade stole the spotlight (in my opinion) in a white gown with a plunging neckline and diamond embellishment. She paired it with her signature flowing black locks and siren red lips. Does it get more beautiful than this?




    Vote for your favorite: Who was MOST GLAM?



    Who was MOST GLAM at Keep A Child Alive's Black Ball?
    Beyonce
    Alicia Keys
    Jennifer Hudson
    Whitney Houston
    Sade
    Uma Thurman
    June Ambrose


      
    pollcode.com free polls
     


    And check out the performance that made my day here:





    Kisses,

    Coutura

Blog Archive