Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Rumor Mill: Lanvin for H&M?



    Drumroll, please. H&M's latest collaboration may be with Lanvin! OMG...I'm dying. Lanvin is one of the most beautiful, powerful and inspired fashion lines in Europe (and everywhere) due to the creative vision of the incredible Alber Elbaz, the brand's creative director.

    I have been dreaming of getting my hands on Lanvin, since forever and the gorgeous Resort collection, modeled here by Sessilee Lopez, only fueled my desire.



    If all our speculation (and hopes) are true, I may be wearing Lanvin sooner than I could have ever imagined.



    To tease us (those H&M pr people are so cruel), H&M released video to build curiosity about the collaboration, which may be revealed on September 9th. WWD pointed out that the voice-over quotes like “Design is very important because it actually brings dream to our life,” are "unmistakable Elbaz-isms."



    Can we get a prayer circle together to will this to happen? Thanks! LOL.

    Check out the videos below for yourself.









    Kisses,

    Coutura

Blog Archive