Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Music Glam or Sham: Willow Smith's New Song "Whip My Hair"



    Are the Smiths the new Jacksons?

    Jada Pinkett-Smith leads a rock band, Wicked Wisdom and stars in TNT's HawthoRNe. Jaden Smith was the "Karate Kid" and recorded a duet with pop phenom, Justin Bieber. Will Smith is highest-paid actor in Hollywood and had a successful rap career. And now Willow Smith is not only a budding fashion icon, but a rapper and singer.

    Her new song, which is sure to be a hit among teeny boppers, is called "Whip My Hair." A little grown for a nine-and-a-half-year-old some say, but honestly---I found myself dancing to it. It's a cross between Lil' Mama and Keri Hilson.



    Tell me what you think of her new tune: is it too grown? not bad? your new favorite song?

    Discuss: is it Glam or Sham?

    Kisses,

    Coutura

Blog Archive