Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

GET THE LOOK: Michelle Williams at the 2010 Venice Film Festival


    Now, I'll be the first to admit that actress Michelle Williams is not one that I've ever really looked to for inspirational beauty looks. Granted, I've loved her since those Dawson's Creek days and think she's pretty talented. But is she someone who has that beauty look that I want to copy? Nope.
    That is, until she started rocking this beyond cute uber-blonde pixie cut. Then, I started to really pay attention. After seeing this photo of her from the red carpet of her latest movie premiere Meek's Cutoff at the 2010 Venice Film Festival, I'm officially sold. This beauty look is perfection. What makes it so great you ask?
    Well, for starters, it's just plain out pretty. You know how there are some days where you don't want to look too overdone but still like you put some makeup on? Like maybe you have another date with that cute guy that lives in your building and you want to look done up but not too overdone. (OK, maybe this is my dream predicament, but you get what I'm saying, right?!)
    Her cheeks have a pretty flush of color with an equally gorge shade of lipgloss to match. Her eyebrows are perfectly groomed and I love the way that subtle highlighter looks on her brow bone. I also happen to think that this dove grey silk chiffon embroidered Jason Wu gown rounds out her look perfectly.

    Alright, I could go on and on about why Williams looks so picture perfect, but I'll stop now and instead share with you the products that you can use to emulate this look:




    What do you think Glamazons? Do you agree with me that this is a beauty look that we should definitely all try? Or maybe you totally disagree and think I've lost my beauty-lovin' mind (that's ok, too). Let me know your thoughts below!
    xo
    Ferocia
    Photo: Getty

Blog Archive