Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

TRY THIS!: The Dragulator


    Um, has anyone seen this fierceness known as The Dragulator?! I'm in L-O-V-E!
    I can't get enough of Ru Paul's TV show 'Drag Race' and the best part (besides lip synching for your lives!) is the hair and makeup. I mean, those divas can beat a face and style a wig like no other. I'm ashamed to admit that I have trouble sometimes creating a smoky eye and I'm a woman haha. I was checking out the show's website to see if there were any stills of some of those amazing beauty looks and I found The Dragulator. Here's my creation: WERK! What do you think?
    Please go and make one and share with me today! It's so much fun.

    xo
    Ferocia

    UPDATE: I took Ferocia's advice and made a Dragulator of my own! FIERCE! Check it out below. Amazing! Make your own and go to The Glamazons Facebook page to share with all our readers! WERK ladies.







Blog Archive