Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

The Secret To Showing Good Face



    It's no small secret that (deep down) every woman just wants to show good face. I mean, why else do you wear makeup everyday?! Duh.
    Ok, on a serious note, I think that makeup should showcase your natural beauty (not hide it) and everyone isn't blessed to have picture perfect skin like a super model. Enter L'Oreal Paris Studio Secrets Professional Magic Perfecting Base. I used it on my skin while in L.A. during a shoot for the ESSENCE It Girl casting (I'm the host!) and all I can say is wowza! This stuff really works; as it should since it was created in part by makeup artist (more like a makeup God!) James Kaliardos. You can wear it alone or underneath makeup for an instant matte look. It effectively masks all flaws such as fine lines, wrinkles and pores. (Just check out my face below. I mean, maybe I don't have tons of fine lines and wrinkles, but it definitely gave me a noticeable all around smoother look; perfect for working in front of the camera.)



    The best part (besides the fact that it's sold right at the drug store for only $12.95!) is that it's fragrance-free, non-comedogenic and non-acnegenic. (So those with sensitive skin can partake in this magic-in-a-jar as well.) Yes, it really is as great as I make it sound so you may as well stop reading and go grab it now; and be sure to let us know what you think after you use it!

    xo
    Ferocia

Blog Archive