Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Join John Frieda's Sheer Blonde Entourage

    Speaking of the fact that blondes have more fun, I recently attended an event hosted by John Frieda that featured a performance by one of my fave blonde bombshells Natasha Bedingfield! (That's me pictured above with a gang of fun beauty bloggers, Natasha B. and my superstar hairstylist friend David Lopez.)
    The beauty brand is all about the blondes and (although they have love for all hair shades), created the Sheer Blonde Entourage. If you're a blonde, you should totally join to win fun prizes and free products. And (even if you aren't) still do it anyways just because John Frieda products rock! (Check out my most recent post on some of their new hair product launches for spring here).

    xo
    Ferocia

Blog Archive