Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

FIRST LOOK: St. Ives Naturally Clear Collection


    I thank the skin gods daily for blessing me with clear, non-problematic skin. Besides the occasional "stress" zit, I've never had any breakouts or experienced any forms of acne. This is usually why I steer clear of any beauty products that are created to clear up and prevent acne.
    However, I just couldn't help myself from testing out the newest products from St. Ives: Naturally Clear Green Tea Cleanser and Naturally Clear Green Tea Scrub.
    Plus (no matter the condition of your skin) you can't go wrong with a key ingredient of green tea; or this fresh smelling super gentle formula. Here's the breakdown on both:

    St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Cleanser
    -Reduces redness caused by acne and soothes skin with 100% natural Green Tea
    -Contains 2% Salicyclic Acid
    -Oil-free
    -Paraben and Phthaltae free
    Price: $5.69

    St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Scrub
    -Daily scrub designed to prevent blemishes while exfoliating and removing dead skin cells
    -Reduces redness caused by acne and soothes skin with 100% natural Green Tea
    -Contains 1% Salicylic Acid
    -Oil-free
    -Paraben and Phthaltae free
    Price: $5.69

    Both products are available nationwide at a drugstore near you. I especially like the Green Tea Cleanser because it left my skin feeling clean minus that tight, dry feeling. Let us know what you think after testing!
    xo
    Ferocia

Blog Archive