Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Bombshell Blonde: Ferocia Gets (Another) Makeover

    It's true when they say that blondes have more fun. I dyed my hair blonde a couple of years ago after moving here to the concrete jungle and (despite a few lapses of the dark haired look) have pretty much stuck with it. The love of my life Adrian Wallace (senior hair colorist at the Rita Hazan Salon) is responsible for coloring my blonde tresses. (He also does my good friend Maura Lynch's from ELLE magazine; that's us pictured below juggling beers during her recent birthday activities haha)

    With that said, I woke up one day and decided that I wanted to add more hair to my cropped 'do and called up my good friend David Lopez. He's an amazing hairstylist that I was lucky to meet while working in retail hell after first moving to NY and is THE next big thing. So, we bought some hair and then he went to work sewing it in.

    David's tool box.

    Almost done! (That's David pictured here.)

    Just done!

    The result? Beautiful, bouncy, blonde locks. I mean, I could EASILY fill in for a Victoria's Secret model, wouldn't you say? Ugh. L-O-V-E.




    Wouldn't you agree that blondes have more fun? If not, why? What's your favorite haircolor?
    AND (most importantly) what do you think of my fun, new look?!

    xo
    Ferocia

Blog Archive