Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush Call It Quits (Again)


    Hey Glamazons! This just in: My fave Kardashian (Kim...duh!) has broken up (again) with football pro Reggie Bush. According to a recent post on eonline.com, the couple has called it quits due to Kim's crazy busy schedule. Apparently Reggie can't hand Kim's crazy new life.
    The saavy celeb is currently in Miami with her sisters filming Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami while Reggie has been spotted out and about in NYC.
    As handsome as Reggie is (what woman wouldn't date him?!), I was actually rooting for this young couple. I mean, I can only imagine how hard it is to maintain a real relationship in celebrity land. It's hard enough for ME to maintain a love life and I consider myself to be quite fabulous (even if Perez Hilton wouldn't know who I was if we ran into each other at Starbucks hahaha).

    What do you think Glamazons? Do you believe that the couple will get back together? SHOULD they get back together? And, if so, what tips would you give to them to make it work?

    xo
    Ferocia

Blog Archive