Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

The Business!: John Frieda Frizz-Ease Smooth Start Hair Products

    Straightening my naturally curly cropped blond locks is always a challenge. Although some might think that I just go to the hair salon and get it done (the Dominican one down the street works wonders!) this is not always the case. Lately, I've been getting my Bikram Yoga on (and, for those of you who don't know what that is, click here to check it out. I'm literally drenched in sweat but I love it!) By the time the weekend arrives, I want it straight again so I usually just do it myself.
    I attended a John Frieda editor event when I worked at The Magazine a few months ago and decided to give these products a whirl; and I'm so glad that I did! Only one word can describe it: atothemazing!! I start by washing my locks in the shower with the Frizz Ease Smooth Start Repairing Shampoo, add in the Frizz-Ease Smooth Start Repairing Conditioner, comb through with a wide tooth comb and let it settle for the remainder of the shower. Right before I hop out, I rinse out the conditioner, towel dry my hair and then add in the Frizz-Ease Hair Serum Thermal Protection Formula. I have a blow dryer with a comb attachment and then I set to work getting it straight. (The picture here is of my hair right after I finished blow drying it. Got all of the curl out!) This Frizz-Ease Smooth Start system has literally cut my hair straightening time in half! Instead of the usual 2 hours, I can get it done in an hour (and that includes flat ironing afterwards.) The best part is that this stuff is sold right at your local drug store so you'll be spending less money and still get a professional finish. Ok, ok..I know I'm starting to sound like a television commercial, but I'm serious. The products are that great. Go scoop 'em and let us know what you think after testing.
    xo
    Ferocia

Blog Archive