Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

GLAM OR SHAM?: Tina Fey Gets Sexy for Esquire in Derek Lam


    Funnywoman Tina Fey goes from nerdy to naughty on the latest cover of Esquire Magazine. Off the heels of her Vogue cover, the 30 Rock star rocks a sexy little black Derek Lam dress with a plunging neckline and plenty of boobage. Who says you can't be funny and sexy?

    Ummm...I do.

    While the smoked-out eyes, big hair, Christian Louboutin pumps and smeared red lips are sizzling hot, I can't get the image of Tina Fey as Sarah Palin out of my head. What do you think? Do you buy Tina as vixen?

    Tina Fey may not even see herself in that light. On Esquire.com, she reveals that the plans for the "Wild Night Out," shoot were even too risque for her.


    "The idea of the photo shoot is something like my wild night out. The irony being that I don't do that. I got an e-mail [from Esquire] with a list of the potential setups, and my e-mail back was like, Well, I need to decline being handcuffed to a bed. I won't straddle anyone. I won't make out with a cop. There are certain things, I totally get them as a premise. And they're all good fun, and if I were a young single model, they would be appropriate, but, you know, I'm a mom. And my kid's going to find this someday. I don't want to be handcuffed to a bed in Esquire. What are you nuts? I'm not going to make out with a cop that I'm handcuffed to. I got to get my kid into kindergarten."
    Hilar! Check out pics from Tina Fey's "wild night" shoot below and look for the April issue.











    Kisses,

    Coutura

Blog Archive