Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

TWEET TO WIN IT!: Mizani Supreme Oil

    Hey Glamazons! Happy Monday. While it may seem like I've been hiding underneath a rock somewhere, I promise that I actually haven't. (Well, I've kind of been hiding out more at home just to try and get more sleep. It's one of my New Year's resolutions..can you even believe that?!)
    Anyways, rewind back to December (and before I decided that I needed to get more sleep haha) where I had the magnificent chance to get a blow out using this amazing hair product called Mizani Supreme Oil. Yes, you may look at this like "Oil? Why would I need to add any of that to my hair?!" but let me tell you, Glamazons, this stuff is amazing and works wonders on all hair types. It's even great as a dry scalp treatment! (You just massage this stuff into your scalp for about 10 minutes, rinse and follow up with your own shampoo.)
    Mizani Supreme Oil is free of silicones, mineral oils and preservatives so it won't leave a greasy residue behind on your hair. Other super hero ingredients include: avocado, apricot, olive fruit, sunflower, rice bran, sesame seed, jojoba and Vitamin E. All of this stuff works together to leave your hair soft, smooth and with luminous shine!
    While I also like to use this on my wet hair before blowing it out, you can use this afterwards (or daily) as a finishing serum. And this may sound insane, but it also doubles as a great body moisturizer! (Just apply to damp skin right after stepping out of the shower or bath.)
    Alright, enough ranting and raving about it! Here's how you can win it: just follow us (@glamazonsblog) on Twitter and RT this post. That easy. We'll pick 4 lucky winners this week to get their very own bottle of this glamazing new product. Did I mention that it cost $25?! Yeah, pretty pricey but it really works. However, you won't have to pay a dime if you participate in this giveaway so get to tweeting! Good luck!

    xo
    Ferocia

Blog Archive