Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

GET THE LOOK: Mila Kunis' Sexy Smokey Eye At The 2011 People's Choice Awards


    Hey Glamazons! If there's one thing in life that I love more than a relaxing mani/pedi sesh, it's a sexy smokey eye. Although I wasn't moved when spotting the usual celebrity culprits rocking the look on the red carpet of last night's People's Choice Awards (ahem Kim Kardashian...yawn...) I gasped when I noticed Mila Kunis' eye makeup looking like this.
    Besides the fact that I've give my left big toe to have my very own pair of those thick, perfectly sculpted eyebrows (sigh) you must take note that this look is also a great date night look.
    CHANEL Celebrity Makeup Artist Rachel Goodwin gave us the scoop on how she created Mila's look:

    "I wanted Mila's makeup to be sophisticated and sultry - like the soft lines and color of her dress. I accentuated her incredible eyes with a very soft earth-tone smoky eye. I started by blending CHANEL Quadra Eyeshadow in Winter Nights and finishing it with CHANEL Fluid Iridescent Eyeshadow in Torrent (a khaki shimmer) on her upper eyelid. I blended a smokey quartz pencil along the inner bottom eye for a bit more intensity. I kept the rest of her face very understated with a soft peach cream blush and a flesh toned gloss, CHANEL Rouge Allure Gloss in Insouciance."

    What do you think of this makeup look, Glamazons? And how many of you (like me!) plan on stealing it for yourselves?

    xo
    Ferocia

Blog Archive