Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

FIRST LOOK! Vera Wang for David's Bridal



    It seems after every holiday season there's a baby boom or wave of engagements. For me, it's been a little bit of both. I have several new nieces and nephews to spoil and two of my favorite cousins are getting married (congrats to Bunny and DB!). As the designated "fashion person in the family," I jump at the chance to help with the dress search.

    Imagine, then, my excitement when I learned last April that the Goddess of Bridal Gowns Vera Wang is designing a collection for David's Bridal. The celebrated bridal designer has outfitted some of today's biggest celebrities for their nuptials including Khloe Kardashian and Alicia Keys. Her coveted designs at David's Bridal prices? Talk about affordable luxury!

    Few wedding gowns are as romantic and breathtaking as Vera Wang's and I'm proud to say she doesn't disappoint with her White collection for David's Bridal. The collection, which hits stores February 11th, will range in sizes from 0-14 and in price from $600-$1,400. Budget brides, leap for joy!

    About the stunning collection of gowns, Vera Wang said: "Every bride deserves to have great design. I believe the bride knows who she is and how she wants to look and feel on her special day. Every gown I create reflects that respect for other women and how much design means to me...A wedding dress is more than just a dress. It embodies a bride's lifelong dream and her own sense of who she is."

    I know that's right, Vera. Check out the collection of strapless embroidered tulle gowns, sleek one-shoulder Grecian gowns and soft pink princess gowns below. Which is your favorite?












    Aren't they just perfect? Shop the full collection here.

    Kisses,

    Coutura

Blog Archive