Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Kristen Bell Is The New Face For Neutrogena!




    My mom always did say I should take care of my skin because it’s one the thing that people see all the time. While Kristen Bell doesn't know my mom, it looks like she totally took her advice!

    The "When in Rome" and "Burlesque" actress is the new face of the Neutrogena Naturals line, which contains no dyes, parabens, chemical sulfates, or petrochemicals. In other words it doesn’t have all of those heavy ingredients that can often hurt your skin more than they help.



    Kristen knows a thing or two about pampering her skin. Just look at her flawlessly, luminous face. She was a spokesperson for Jergens and The Skin Care Foundation’s “Glow in the Dark" campaign, a call to action against tanning via the sun, and instead, using tanning lotions as a healthy alternative to getting a sunkissed glow.

    Jergens is known for their Natural Glow moisturizers. I’m a Florida girl and I love the sun, but I love looking like a caramel-coated, golden goddess without the hassle of baking to get the look. Keeping up with proper skincare techniques paid off for Kristen because sources say that her contract is for $500,000.



    Here’s what Kristen said about being Neutrogena’s newest spokesmodel: “I am really excited to be the new face of Neutrogena Naturals because I trust [the brand] so much already. I strive to live a healthy lifestyle, and…to be able to represent a line that I actually use and like to incorporate into my daily routine is ideal.”
    There’s no official word on when the ads will run, but sources say that Kristen will star in a multimedia campaign. I’m excited to see the direction they take this digital campaign. In a world where online beauty shopping is far from passé, this is a smart move on Neutrogena’s part.
    Are you excited about Kristen becoming Neutrogena's newest it-girl? Will/do you use the products? (I'm still holding out that a beauty brand will notice my great skin and give me a six figure salary as well hahaha)
    Ciao Bellas,
    Glamazon Margo

Blog Archive