Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

GET THE LOOK: Emma Stone's Stylishly Sleek Hair 'Do At The 2011 Golden Globes



    While I think this peach Calvin Klein Collection gown Emma Stone is rocking tonight at the 2011 Golden Globes is well, just peachy, I have to say that I'm more obsessed with her hair! Aren't you?! As I sit her and frantically try to think of who to contact to find out HOW in the WORLD this glam hair 'do was created, it came to me! Right into my in-box that is. So, of course you know I squealed. Without further ado, here's how you can get the look (courtesy of TRESemme Celebrity Stylist Mara Roszak, of course):




    -Apply TRESemme Fresh Start No Frizz Creme to damp hair.
    -Blow dry using a round brush to sweep hair away from the face.
    -To give volume and height, tease crown and spray TRESemme 24 Hour Root Boost Spray at the root.
    -Smooth hair while keeping height at the crown and secure into a mid-height ponytail.
    -Divide ponytail in half and twist the two halves around each other.
    -Hold the ends firmly and wrap the twisted hair into a bun, pinning as you go.
    -To set the style, finish with TRESemme TRES Two Extra Hold Hairspray.


    What do you think of Emma Stone's hair tonight, Glamazons? And who else plans on stealing this hairstyle for themselves?!

    xo
    Ferocia

Blog Archive