Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

AD GLAM: Beyonce's Heat Rush [Commercial]



    Remember when Ferocia told you that Beyonce announced plans to launch a second fragrance? Here it is! (Well, here's the advertisement for it anyways.) 

    Adorned in a peach dress with windblown tresses, Bey introduces a new smell-good formula called Heat Rush, the follow-up to her super successful Heat fragrance.




    I have girlfriends who swear by Heat but it wasn’t until just recently that I jumped on the bandwagon (well kinda, I still haven't copped a bottle for myself) after spritzing the back of my hand with the scent while picking up some as a b-day gift for a friend. And, honestly it's not my cup-o'-tea. It's just a little too fruity for me. 





    Heat was created to be a daytime fragrance, while Heat Rush is ideal for evening. You can even see the difference in the way both fragrances are being advertised. While Bey is red-hot and giving us fever in a short, low-cut dress for the original fragrance, she tones it down in the new Heat Rush ads with a flirty, peach gown and plenty of smiles. I think she still oozes sensuality in both, don't you?

    As for the Heat Rush commercial, Halo is one of my favorite songs by Bey, but what does that song have to do with a Heat Rush? I'm still trying to figure that one out. Using the song Fever in the initial commercial made sense, and I understand that they're trying to differentiate between the two fragrances, but ummm...yeah, I just don't get it. 

    I'm guessing that the backlash from Bey dripping sweat and giving bedroom eyes in the last commercial plays a part in going for the soft, beauty shot-infused new promo. But we all know that controversy sells as does sex, and Bey proved just that. She had one of the top 10 debut fragrance launches of 2010 with Heat. 




    Initially, I was skeptical about having a daytime and evening version of one fragrance because most perfumes can work for both, right? But in this case, I'm okay with it. 

    I'm a Bey fan so it would be nice to support her by wearing her perfume, but if I don't like it, I don't buy it no matter whose name is on it. I'll give you guys my final decision as soon as I get a whiff!




    Bey says she took a hands-on approach with the scent and made sure that she kept the fans in mind while creating it. Check out a video of her at work.



    Here's what she had to say about the new scent: “I created Heat Rush to bring the feeling of warmth and sensuality to every woman who wears it. It’s feminine and sexy, fresh and beautiful.”




    Looks like Bey had a glam good time shooting this ad. Pun intended.

    Heat Rush Fragrance Line includes:
    • Heat Rush Eau de Toilette 15 ml – $24.00
    • Heat Rush Eau de Toilette 30 ml – $39.00
    • Heat Rush Eau de Toilette 50 ml – $49.00
    • Heat Rush Eau de Toilette 100 ml – $59.00
    • Heat Rush Shimmering Body Cream 200 ml – $24.00
    • Heat Rush Shower Get 200 ml – $24.00


    Check out her two fragrance commercials below:



     Heat



    Heat Rush





      What do you think Glamazons? Are you ready to feel the Rush?

      Ciao Bellas!

      Glamazon Margo

    Blog Archive