Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Beyonce, Fergie, Rihanna, Kim Kardashian: New Year's Eve 2011 Style Roundup



    Working in fashion and entertainment, I rarely need a reason to party. But welcoming 2011, and celebrating the end of a decade, is as good a reason as any.

    I threw a party at my house and invited all my family and old friends, and had a glamtastic time bringing in the new year with some of the people I love the most.





    Our favorite celebs seem to do the same with appearances, performances, toasts and laughs at some of the hottest party spots across the country (but mostly in Vegas).

    Here's a look at some of the most darling and dapper celeb looks on New Year's Eve.





    Watch the slideshow for more:






    Who looked best out of the ladies? Vote here:



    Who looked the best on New Year's Eve?
    Kim Kardashian
    Whitney Port
    Beyonce
    Rihanna
    Solange
    Jennifer Hudson
    Fergie
    Kourtney Kardashian
    Selita Ebanks
    Jennifer Lopez
    Kelly Rowland
    Nicki Minaj
    Ke$ha
    Blake Lively
    Kirsten Dunst
    Willow Smith







      
    pollcode.com free polls

    Oh and they performed too, of course. Check out performances from Rihanna, Willow Smith, Jay-Z and Beyonce below.


    Rihanna - What's My Name




    Beyonce and Chris Martin - Halo






    Willow Smith - Whip My Hair





    Jay-Z and Kanye West - Monster







    And send us your hottest NYE pics to be featured in our Street Glam post! Tweet, Facebook or email us (theglamazonsblog@gmail.com) TODAY.


    Ooo, and I have a contest for you! If you follow me on Twitter, you've seen me tweet about the Style Felons NYE competition. The good people at Style Felons, which has quickly become one of my blog addictions, invited me to be a celebrity judge aside Doug E. Fresh and Naked With Socks On blogger, Anslem. We'll be judging the best of the worst: pictures of NYE partiers who looked a hot, volcanic mess in NYC.

    Did you snap a pic of a style felon on NYE? Send it to style@stylefelons.com by 12:00 Midnight tonight to enter. The winner starts the new year with a $250 gift card.


    Kisses,

    Coutura

Blog Archive