Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Would you wear...Solange and my two-toned leggings?


    Lindsay Lohan has an entire leggings brand. Laquan Smith's cut-out leggings are a celeb favorite. And jeggings (jean leggings) are flying off the shelves. Take one guess what the trend of the winter is.

    And leggings aren't going anywhere soon. Designers are coming up with innovative ways to keep the trend going, from graffiti and spray-painted designs to two-toned leggings. And I just have to buy every last design! (I'm a leggings fanatic.)

    My latest purchase was a pair of two-toned leggings from American Apparel. The front part is black and white striped and the back is pure black. Cat-in-the-hat meets Rhythm Nation.

    When I bought them, Ferocia told me, she likes them for me but wouldn't be able to pull them off herself. Admittedly, I'm drawn to crazy, wild fashions and wear whatever attracts me at the moment (this is why I totally fit in in New York!) so I picked them right up.

    Check out Solange and I rocking the American Apparel leggings below. Solange paired them with a white tank and off white blazer. I wore a black tulle, babydoll top under my leather McQ for Target vest.










    They retail for $40 at American Apparel stores and on the web.

    What do you think? Would you rock them?

    Kisses,

    Coutura

Blog Archive