Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Fashion Relief For Haiti Fund Show

    Hey Glamazons! As you know by now, I've been spreading all of my talents around this season covering Fashion Week. It's loads of fun to have the freedom of writing not only for yourself (ie this amazing blog!), but also for other publications (ie check out a couple of my backstage beauty reports on honeymag.com here). However, the best experience so far has got to be interviewing supermodel Naomi Campbell. Yes, I, (ME!) talking with Naomi Campbell! If you'd told me 10 years ago while I lived in Texas that I'd one day interview her, I'd have laughed.
    You'd never know it, but this lady is definitely all about giving back. (That doesn't mean that she isn't still crazy; but it seems like she has a little bit of heart somewhere in that sleek body of hers.) She's a global ambassador for the White Ribbon Alliance, a global coalition for safe motherhood. In this role, she helps expectant mothers in various countries get the care needed to not only stay healthy but to also deliver a healthy baby. Naomi teamed up with several top designers to launch Fashion for Relief charity shows in New York and London to help the women of Haiti. And here I was, asked to interview her about all of this business. I literally had 3 minutes to do so, but I think I got some good stuff out of her! Check out the video on essence.com and let me know what you think! Also, check out some of my fave looks (and moments) from the show (because you know I was sitting second row..what, what?!). A model even fell while walking down the runway (check out the last pic). Clearly she needs to take some walking lessons from Naomi.
    xo
    Ferocia
    *images courtesy of Getty

    I know he's made some seriously foolish mistakes in the past, but come on! Look how cute Chris Brown looks here! I met him backstage at the show and he was nice...not exactly the brightest crayon in the box, but a nice guy.

    Selita Ebanks. 'Nuff said.
    Who knew that Kelly Osbourne could look so sweet and svelte?! Loved her look in the show!

    Estelle rockin' it on the runway!

    Pat Cleveland rocked my world dancing on the runway. So much fun!

    Tribute to the late Alexander McQueen.





Blog Archive