Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

New Fragrance Accessory On The Block

    Hey Glamazons! You should know by now my small obsession with fragrance accessories. (Ok, it's not really that small...in fact, it's quite ginormous in that I own just about every super cool fragrance accessory that was ever invented...including the Marc Jacobs Lola fragrance ring, which is one of my personal faves.) So (with that said) I'm excited to share with you news about the latest fragrance accessory to hit my boudoir: the Stella McCartney Solid Perfume necklace.
    It's a super chic silver round shaped locket on a long and stamped with the Stella McCartney logo. With one discreet flick of the your finger, the top part opens to reveal a light pink solid version of the fragrance Stella. I wore mine during NYFW and not only was it a cute addition to my outfit, it was also a great way to keep me smelling good at the tents. (Because, let's be real here, running from show to show and hanging out backstage in hot, tight backstage areas do not always make for the best smelling me.)
    xo
    Ferocia

Blog Archive