Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

The Little Scrublet That Could

    Hey Glamazons! I’m very picky when it comes to face washes. From creams to scrubs, I think I’ve tried just about every face wash on the planet. The criteria of a winning face wash (in my opinion) is actually fairly simple: does it wash away the mascara and stubborn black eyeliner that I wear daily; does it not leave my skin feeling tight and dry; and (most importantly) does my skin feel clean and not slimy? (Yes, it’s true. I’ve tried some face washes that left my skin feeling like it had a layer of sludge on top. Yuck.) The winning face wash of the moment for me is L’Oreal’s Go 360 Clean Deep Facial Cleanser. Although I think the formula is great, it was the little Scrublet that put the icing on the cupcake. You just pop it out of the bottle, dab on a bit of cleanser (you don’t even need to use much) and scrub away. At first glance and feel, it seemed as if this flimsy little piece of material with its raised pattern would do nothing to properly clean my skin. But, a couple of strokes and one rinse later, I knew that the scrublet and I (oh, and the face wash, too) were going to be good friends! Has anyone else tried it yet? If so, what do you think?

    xo

    Ferocia

Blog Archive