Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

What Are Your 3 Makeup Must-Haves?


    I know that I'm not the only woman in America this happens to, but it happened to me the other day and I was so stricken with grief that I felt it only necessary to share. I don't really have a pic from that night, but I do have this one that was taken at a fashion event that I attended not too long ago wearing no makeup...just to give you an idea of what I may have looked like. Side note: Isn't that graphic wall amazing?! But, let me rewind and begin my story from the beginning so you'll know what the heck I'm talking about.
    It was one particularly uneventful day that I finished a full day of work (yay for day jobs!) when a friend asked me to come out for a drink. Maybe it's because I'm so used to hanging out in the fashion realm (i.e. parties/cocktail hours full of gay men, nothing against them but there they are!) so I wasn't really thinking that I needed to look that great. Plus I'd somehow managed to leave my makeup bag at home (I know, serious fail!) but I wasn't expecting that I'd need to do any touch-ups or anything.
    I mean, I wasn't looking extremely busted or anything. I just feel like when I'm showing good face I need to have on my three key makeup items or at least be able to touch them up before heading out.
    And there I go out without having re-freshened my makeup to a cocktail hour full of straight men. Dear God, why?! Of course, you know I made the most out of the situation (at least I found a lipgloss at the bottom of my bag) but it would have been so much better if I'd had my makeup bag with these three key items.
    Here they are (in no particular order):

    #1. MAC Mineralize SPF Foundation in NC35
    #2. Bobbi Brown Creamy Eye Pencil in Caviar
    #3. Urban Decay Cream Highlight in Sin


    Foundation, eye liner and cream highlighter. That's it! All I need to prettify myself. Side note: I don't have any lipgloss listed because all of my bags contain them somewhere in a pocket or at the bottom so I'm never without color on my lips.
    And I didn't tell you all of this for you to just sit on your haunches and not tell me yours. List your top makeup must-haves below in the comments section below! It's a requirement that us Glamazons exchange beauty notes while we sit around stuffed from all that food we ate on Thanksgiving day.....ugh....

    xo
    Ferocia

Blog Archive