Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

The Glamazons are WEEN Women to Watch!



    Remember when I went to the 2nd Annual WEEN Awards in September and left feeling more inspired than ever? Yes, the night I met my personal she-roes Soledad O'Brien, Nia Long, Valeisha Butterfield (the Co-Founder and Chair of WEEN) and a host of other stars like Kandi Burress, Hot 97's Angie Martinez, Letoya Luckett, Estelle and more!

    I had a renewed sense of purpose after leaving the red carpet where my she-roes spoke so passionately about uplifting women and inciting positive change in their communities. I felt honored to even be in the presence of those women, and told them as much (Valeisha and Soledad were particularly thankful and gracious). That night was one of my defining moments this year.

    Fast-forward to two weeks ago, and Ferocia and I were approached for an interview for WEEN Online as WEEN Women to Watch by another amazing blogger, Dee of The D Life. Wow!

    I never imagined when I was asking questions on the WEEN red carpet that The Glamazons would be recognized by such an amazing organization. Needless to say, we jumped at the chance to participate!




    Read our interview here. We cover everything from giving back to Grace Jones to Fashion Week to the celeb in need of a Glamazon makeover. Tell us what you think.

    And special thanks to Dee for featuring us, and to Valeisha for being an endless source of inspiration. We are truly honored.

    Kisses,

    Coutura

Blog Archive