Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

TRY THIS!: MAC + Nicki Minaj's Pink Friday Lipstick










    If there's one thing that you NEED to live this holiday season, it's a good pink lipstick. Why? Well, because there's only one other shade that you should be wearing (red, obvs) and you can't really show up to every single holiday party rocking that same shade. Sidenote: If you're like me, then you plan on going to/crashing a lot of holiday parties this season hahahaha. 

    Luckily, MAC teamed up with rapper/singer Nicki Minaj and allowed her to create the perfect shade of pink lipstick. I mean, personally, I'm not like a huge fan of Nicki but I respect her hustle. Now she's risen like 8 million notches in my book because of this GLAMazing lipstick that she's created. Like I NEED this to live.


    And you do, too! So here's how you can get your hands on this super exclusive shade: beginning this Friday (11/26) and three more Fridays after that (12/3; 12/10; 12/17) it will be available exclusively online at maccosmetics.com for $14.50. ($17.50 in Canada). Keep in mind that quantities are extremely limited, so once it's gone, it's gone!
    Oh, and for those of you that might be wondering why it's only offered on these four Friday's, it's because there's a tie-in with the upcoming launch of her first studio album, "Pink Friday" (which, according to MTV.com was officially released 11/22).

    Here she is modeling the new shade at the MAC store in Times Square. I mean, thank GOD I was nowhere in the vicinity while all of this was going down! I can only imagine how horrid and annoying that group of screaming teenagers must have been...ugh.



    While I love her dress and the glitter eyeliner, I'm not really sure how it all matches up with her platinum, rainbow-colored locks. But, whatever. If her look made sense, she wouldn't be Nicki Minaj, right?

    What do you think of her look from today, Glamazons? And who plans on purchasing this lipstick?!

    xo
    Ferocia

Blog Archive