Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

GLAM OR SHAM?: Taylor Swift in Collette Dinnigan at the 2010 American Music Awards PLUS Performance Video



    Please don't take this the wrong way (as I love sparkle just as much as the next girl) but how many sequined dresses does Taylor Swift own? I'm all for glitz and decadence but there are so many ways to glamorize oneself during the holiday season (more on that later) that it's time for Taylor to put the sequins away.

    Last night, she surprised no one with a silver-embellished mini from Collette Dinnigan that highlights her legs and arms. I'm yawning. What did pique my interest was Taylor's hair. She finally abandoned those curls for a sleek, straight look with a bang. Whoa.

    While the hair is sexier than usual (and is that cleavage I see?), the look was a bit wiggy and maybe a tad too mature.

    What do you think of her new beauty look and those same old sequins? Glam or a Sham?

    And here's her performance from last night which I loved:



    Kisses,

    Coutura

Blog Archive