Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

My Newest R&R Find? The Jo Malone Red Roses Scented Candle


    Before starting, I would like to take a second to thank the beauty Gods for bestowing the world with the beauty company known as Jo Malone. Not only do they come up with the most beautiful smelling scents, but they actually all work together so that you can create your own signature scent. (i.e. you can mix and match every single scent in the line!)
    Now that I've gotten that out of the way, let me tell you all about my latest favorite fragrant find: the Jo Malone Red Roses Home Candle. As you probably know, Coutura and I lead some pretty stressful lives. We work hard, play even harder and, at the end of most days, all a woman wants is some quality time with herself.
    I accomplish this by creating my own little oasis in my bathroom. Bubble bath, oils, extremely hot water and one great smelling candle are all involved in this situation. Side note: I'm very blessed to actually have an apartment that features a full-sized bathtub. Most folks I know that live in Manhattan aren't so lucky! Although I wish that it were bigger, I'm very happy that I can actually fit my whole self into it.
    One particularly long day, I came home determined to get my R&R (that's short for 'rest and relaxation'), slid into a hot bubble bath and lit this Red Roses Candle. Instant love! The scent is composed of seven types of roses from around the world and contains a heart of crushed violet leaves as well as hints of lemon. Although this scent was first introduced on Valentine's Day about 14 years ago, the collection now has this amazing candle as part of the line. I could go on and on about how lovely it smells, but I'll stop and let you check it out for yourself. The Red Roses Candle is $65 and can be purchased at all Jo Malone stores as well as jomalone.com.

    Does anyone else have any great smelling rose-scented candles that they love? Or maybe there's another Jo Malone product that you're head-over-heels in love with?! Tell me about it in the comments section below so that I can check it out!

    xo
    Ferocia

Blog Archive