Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Mag Glam: Beyonce Covers the Feb 2010 Issue of Allure



    Hey Glamazons! We can't wait to get our hands on the Feb 2010 issue of Allure magazine not only because it's one of our favorite mags and we devour it every month like candy, but because Beyonce is steaming up the cover in a beaded silk tulle dress by Roberto Cavalli. (Fierceness personified! Love it!)
    In the issue, she opens up on something she rarely talks about: having kids! Here's what she had to say:
    "I definitely want to have a child, but I know from my nephew Julez it's a lot. I hope that those things will just happen naturally. I still haven't had time to relax."
    She also denounces her alter-ego Sasha Fierce saying that she "doesn't need her anymore, because I've grown, and I'm now able to merge the two." (Does this mean that she won't have those amazing photo shoots with her alter ego for her clothing line House of Dereon anymore?)
    We especially love that Allure.com posted exclusive pics from her photo shoot in 2002 when she rocked big, messy curls!

    Here's to hoping that she takes some much needed time off soon to start making some those sure-to-be-cutie-pie children with Jay-Z! Be sure to check out allure.com for more details.

    xo
    Ferocia









Blog Archive