Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

In Search Of Tan

    Hey Glamazons! Confession: I'm dying to get out of here. By here, I mean this crazy concrete jungle known as NY. I'd love to just be lying on a beach with a good book and a Corona. (Yeah, I'm country gal and prefer a beer over a fruity drink any day! lol) My skin is dying to soak up some sun. Ok, maybe I over exaggerate just a bit, but I could definitely use a tan. (Disclaimer: I'm a firm believer in wearing an SPF of 30 or higher at the beach. I also don't go to tanning beds since they're so dangerous for your skin.)
    While I don't exactly want to look like Snooki from MTV's the Jersey Shore (who does go to tanning beds and professes that they should be in every home...ew), I would like to have a bit more color. So, here's a couple of my fave products that I use as a shortcut to achieving a great (faux) tan:

    I start in the shower with an amazing exfoliator. My fave of the moment? Clinique's Sparkle Skin Body Exfoliating Cream. The little granules smooth and polish your skin to perfection and the scent is nice and refreshing. It's also gentle enough for daily use.


    Then, I move on to applying a self tanner. Right now I'm fluctuating between two (I don't know if that's legal or not lol): Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer in Medium-Tan and Clarins Delicious Self Tanner . Both work quickly and provide a natural looking glow (ie I never look orangey).


    For my face, I'm in L-O-V-E with MAC's Mineralize Skinfinish in Comfort. It's the perfect mixology of goldish, bronzish shades and I use as a blush, eyeshadow and bronzer.

    All of the above combined make for this look below! (That's a nice and golden me in Mexico lol)
    Tell us which products give you the best faux tan!
    xo
    Ferocia


Blog Archive