Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

FIRST LOOK! Zac Posen for Target


    Hey Glamazons,

    When I announced Zac Posen's collaboration with Target in November, I knew the collection would be remarkable---but with a beautiful printed gown, a bevy of cocktail dresses, a suit and even some shimmery swimwear, Zac went beyond my highest expectations. Seriously. It's so beautiful I would sacrifice my light bill to buy everything in the collection. And they're practically giving the clothes away for prices like $45; it's unbelievable.

    Okay, I know I'm biased when it comes to Zac (I will go on forever about his beautiful Fall 2009 show that my boss gave me her ticket to), but the attention to detail is exquisite in this collection! The uberchic designs, the immaculate lines, the ladylike silhouettes (it will fit your body perfectly), the charming prints, the sexy lipstick red color?? This collection is a must-get. Glamazon stamp of Approval all the way!


    Behold the beautiful pieces below and tell us what you have to have when it's in stores from April 20th to May 30th.

















    Kisses,

    Coutura

Blog Archive