Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

FIRST LOOK! Spanx Does Swimwear



    Did I tell you that Spanx changed my life? Spanx has been my choice WMD (weapon of mass deception) since I started working in Fashion. So many of my outfits wouldn't have been possible without its magical capabilities.

    Besides being the original shapewear creators (and as you know, I love shapewear!), Spanx is on the forefront of every technological advance and innovation in the industry. I know this because I live for their previews every Season.

    When women were complaining about wearing Spanx underneath their tights, Spanx answered the call with tights that come with built-in shapewear. (I'm also a fan of those).

    When women felt their Spanx weren't pretty enough and left them feeling embarrassed in the bedroom, Spanx created a fancy, lacy shapewear collection that could easily double as lingerie.

    (Add to that breath-ability, bands that won't roll down and the best tummy compression technology in the biz and you see why I am a die-hard Spanx supporter.)

    So at the last preview, I was thrilled to hear they are launching swimwear (Woohoo!) but not surprised---they are always the leader of the pack when it comes to innovation in shapewear.

    Even more awesome? The swim actually looks fab! And you will look fab in it! It boasts cups for added support and the amazing "thinnovation" technology for a slimmer waistline.

    Check out the awesome color-blocked and one-shoulder styles below:






    The one-pieces are available in sizes 4-14, the bikini 4-16. Prices range from $58-$198. Go to Spanx for more.

    What do you think, Glamazons? Do you love it?

    Kisses,

    Coutura

Blog Archive