Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Red Carpet Showdown: Fashion Looks From the 2010 MTV Movie Awards (And Why It's Ok For Sandra Bullock To Kiss Women In Public)



    Hey Glamazons! Ok, I'll have to be honest here when I say that I didn't actually watch the MTV Movie Awards last night...I tried, but the Law & Order SVU Co-Ed Marathon that was on USA was waaaaay more interesting to me. However, I did have fun checking out last night's red carpet images. Who do you think looked the best? And what did you think of that onstage kiss Sandra Bullock gave Scarlett Johansson while accepting the MTV Generation Award?! Scandalous, yes, but in light of all the crap Bullock has been through this year, I think she can do no wrong. (It also helped that she looked super hot in that black Oday Shakar dress and Louboutin pumps.)

    Never one to shy away from color, Katy Perry wore a blue wig, a jewelled Zuhair Murad mini dress and neon yellow nails.

    Here she is on stage with Snoop Dogg during her performance for new single "California Girls." I know I live in NYC, but I love this song...such a fun, infectious beat!

    Later, she changed into this form fitting dress (and hot pink nails!) for the official MTV Movie Awards after party she hosted.
    Christina Aguilera killed it on the red carpet in this black frock by Versace Atelier. Love the chain detailing on this number!

    And I definitely think the ruby red lips and uber glam hair 'do work well for her, too.

    Here she is being sexy onstage (ie performing) in a bejeweled leotard that came complete with a light up crotch..gross.


    Audrina Patridge shimmers in a one-shouldered silver mini. The best part of her outfit? Why, the shoes of course!

    Patridge's Giuseppe Zanotti heels are giving me LIFE! I'm officially in shoe lust over these....

    Stephanie Pratt looked lean (and tan!) in this one-shouldered neon min and super straight blonde hair extensions.

    Back to her roots (literally), 'The City's' Whitney Port opts to rock this beige and yellow fitted dress by Yigal. Is it just me, or does she look way skinnier than she has in previous photos? (Or maybe she was already this skinny and I never noticed?) Hmmmm....either way, I DO like the dress....

    Cameron Diaz showed off her super hot gams in this cute Diane Von Furstenberg watercolour print dress.

    The Hilton sisters (ie Paris and Nicky) rocked the cutest mini dresses! Paris wore a cream colored Blumarine dress (loved the feathered detailing) and Nicky wore a turquoise knit dress by Missoni (that I've decided I need to add to my summer wardrobe in order to live).

    For once I can honestly say Lindsay Lohan looked pretty classy in this 1970's inspired ombre beaded Pamela Roland jumpsuit (which effectively covered her SCRAM bracelet). I also loved her beauty look.



    As you know, I live for eyeliner and love how she paired her heavily lined eyes with a pale pink lip. Very 1970's chic!

    Scarlett Johansson is just a gorgeous creature. I'm in love with her green Dolce and Gabbana emerald lace dress and that tousled, wavy hair looks amazing on her. So, we can't be too mad at Sandra Bullock for kissing her on the mouth, right?!

    Usually awkward and weird, I'm glad to see actress Kristen Stewart actually strike a pose and look alive. Maybe she's finally starting to have fun with her fame, now? Or, it could be that she's feeling herself in this metallic and tweed minidress by Dolce & Gabbana.

    Jessica Biel looks prep-school pretty in this Giambattista Valli dress that features a sheer, white polka dotted top, frilly black skirt and pink bow at the waist. Even prettier? Why her hair and makeup of course!

    Biel's tresses look sleek yet slightly tousled and she keeps her makeup look by sticking to a fresh face and pretty pale pink lipgloss. I did think her dress was a bit busy, but her simple (yet fab!) hair and makeup enable her to pull of the look.

    If someone called me right now and invited me to an all-white party for the summer, I would definitely wear this Jenny Packham dress Vanessa Hudgens rocked on the red carpet last night. Everything about it is right.

    xo
    Ferocia

Blog Archive