Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Backstage Beauty: Chris Benz Resort 2011 Collection



    The only thing that I would wake up at 7 a.m. for at this point in my life would be to see some great fashion, hear about an awesome new beauty product, get my hair styled by a phenomenal celebrity hairstylist or well, ahem, YOU know.
    So when I received the e-mail asking if I wanted to come and check out the hair and makeup looks + view Chris Benz's 2011 Resort Collection, I immediately said yes. (Even if I did have to be there at 8 a.m.)

    But, oh what glorious pieces Mr. Benz has created! (Don't you just die over these shoes?!) They're so gorge and make me want to take a vaca immediately (which, as you know from a previous post I'm in such dire need for haha).
    Inspired by the women of the 1950's, the hair was pulled back into a retro faux bob.
    Head hairstylist John Ruidant (for Redken) used lots of Redken Body Full Amplifier along with Redken Forceful 23 Aersol Hair Spray. And that gorge magenta lip? Why, that's a shade from Lancome called Tender Kiss. Love! What do you think of the hair and makeup look, Glamazons?




Blog Archive