Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Designer Crush: Emperor's New Clothing (with Fab Fashion Blogger, Daver Campbell)!


    Unless you've been living under a rock the last couple of months, you've spotted some of our fave celebs rocking t-shirts with witty slogans like "I make good babies," "This is not a photo opportunity," "Please don't feed the models," and "I only sleep with the best," scrawled across the front. And like me, I bet you've wondered "Where did they get that from?"



    Well, the answer is here. Emperor's New Clothing (ENC), designed by Richard Wheeler. The new t-shirt brand lets bold fashionistas express everything they always wanted to say without opening their mouths. With rockstars, supermodels, trendsetters and Hollywood starlets rocking the fun and affordable tees, ENC is a must-have item for your summer wardrobe.




    One more reason to love ENC? They recently tapped New York elite mover and shaker and Fashion Industry taste maker, Daver Campbell, to blog for their website and brand. And if that doesn't make you a fan, this will: ENC t-shirts cost a mere $30 a piece.

    I don't know about you, but I must get my hands on the "Please Don't Feed the Models" t-shirt (because I'm always the one at photo shoots trying to get models to eat. Haha.)



    Which shirt is your favorite?

    Kisses,

    Coutura

Blog Archive