Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

GLAM OR SHAM?: Christina Ricci in Givenchy



    Now, I'm slightly biased in writing this post because I happen to love actress Christina Ricci! She's the epitome of cool and I can't help but to think that she can do no wrong; that was until I saw pics of her from last night at an event here in NYC. I don't want to be too negative, so I'll start by saying that her makeup looked flawless! It was done by NARS National makeup artist Francelle.
    "I wanted Christina's look to exude edgy classic noir," Francelle said. "It's all about the eyes. We kept them classic but infused edginess by adding green tones."
    You have to admit that her eye makeup is on point! Here's a list of the products Francelle used on them:
    -NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
    -NARS Galapagos Eyeshadow
    -NARS Misfit Duo Eyeshadow
    -NARS Aigle Noir Soft Touch Shadow Pencil


    Ok, now let's get to the Givenchy dress Ricci wore. I don't know what makes it look worse: the feathers, the sheer tail in the back, or the fact that you can totally see the bottoms of her boobs.

    What do you think, Glamazons? GLAM or SHAM?

    xo
    Ferocia

Blog Archive