Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Rachel Zoe The Fashion Designer?


    I mean, she IS a stylist, so I guess it would only make sense that in addition to telling you how to wear stuff she also supplies you with things that she's designed, right?!
    Rachel Zoe is set to launch a namesake collection (i.e. the Rachel Zoe collection) by fall 2011. It's going to be a lifestyle brand and will include accessories, shoes, clothes and maybe even a home line. Here's what she told WWD about why she decided to design her own collection:
    "Subconsciously or consciously, my whole final goal - I don't want to say final because that sounds very like it's the end - but I would say my ultimate dream scenario was to be on the design side. You will definitely see me in the clothes. Like, you will absolutely see my trademark pieces. I'll definitely do faux furs and incredible leather jackets and great trousers. But I'm catering to a broader audience."

    While I may not exactly be in love with this woman, I do respect her hussle. She has her own TV show on Bravo ('The Rachel Zoe Project,' Season 3 airs Aug. 3) and seems to be dressing most of the top actresses in Hollywood (Kate Hudson, Cameron Diaz, Eva Mendes, Demi Moore, etc). I absolutely love this quote she gave WWD below:

    "One time at a fashion show, an editor said to me 'Did you just come out of, like, thin air? You just appeared and now all I do is see your name and hear this and that, you're sitting in the front row next to me at all these shows and daddadadda.' I said, 'I've been working my ass off for 15 years."

    POW! Werk, Zoe! With an attitude like that, you can't help but to cheer for her.

    What do you think, Glamazons? Do you think Zoe stands a chance in the world of fashion design?

    xo
    Ferocia

Blog Archive