Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Sunglasses Trends

    It's the summer season and now more than ever I wanna shop for sunglasses, as they are my favorite accessory and the one I can't leave the house without! I guess some of you are already in my position and so I am going to make life easier for you. The top trends for this summer are the oversized, the square, the oval and the cat eye sunglasses; of course you can always look stylish with your aviators or wayfarers on. Take a look at the photos and choose the one you like!

    The Oversized sunglasses


    Kim Kardashian


    Victoria Beckham


    Lauren Conrad

    The Square sunglasses


    Eva Mendes


    Kate Beckinsale


    Britney Spears

     The Oval sunglasses


    Tyra Banks


    Camilla Belle


    Rachel Zoe

    The Cat Eye sunglasses


    Scarlett Johansson


    Gwen Stefani


    Kelly Osbourne
    xoxo Elina