Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

My Celebrity Crushes

    As you probably know already, I am obsessed with celebrities. I log in daily to my favorite sites such as Perez Hilton, Celebrity-Gossip and Socialite Life (to name a few) and read all about my favorite Hollywood stars. It's my pleasant break in my busy schedule and I really enjoy it. Naturally over the years I had a few celebrity crushes, so here are my fave male celebs for the time being!


    That's one of my fave posters. I guess it applies to almost everyone, definitely to me.


    Justin Timberlake - i know he's not "pretty" but i could easily fall for him


    Jake Gyllenhaal


    Mr 5% body fat, Ryan Reynolds


    Adam Levine, frontman of Maroon 5


    My fave nowadays Alexander Skarsgard (as the 4th season of True Blood is about to start)


    James Marsden


    Vampire Diaries' Damon, aka Ian Somerhalder


    Ian Harding or may I say Mr Fitz from PLL


    Brian Austin Green, whom I had the chance to see in person and I have to say that he is way too hot


    MYV's Brody Jenner ("The Hills", "Bromance")


    90210's Trevor Donovan or as we call him Barbie's Ken


    Johannes Huebl, who is a model and Olivia Palermo's boyfriend

    So, who is your favorite male celeb? Do you have celebrity crushes too? Thank you for reading!
    xoxo Elina