Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

GLAM OR SHAM?: Ciara's Sexy High-Fashion Spread for Vogue Paris





    Confession: I have never been a fan of Ciara's magazine spreads. Until now. The songstress starred in a feature story for Vogue Paris shot by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott and styled by Givenchy’s Creative Director Riccardo Tisci. She looks impeccable. 


    Evoking religious imagery, the spread features Ciara alongside male models in elegant, sophisticated poses. Ciara, who is Givenchy's muse (she also wore Givenchy Couture to the 2010 Grammys), looks beautiful and timeless in these shots, my opinion. 















    What do you think of the spread and Ciara's new high-fashion look? 


    I have to admit I am a huge fan of hers these days, following her smoking video for the single, "Ride," which was banned from BET (Oh...the irony). I am glad Ciara is finding her own footing and I believe the success of "Ride" and this amazing editorial spread are steps in the right direction. Do you agree?





    Kisses,


    Coutura





Blog Archive